Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bayleigh's first big girl bath

Bayleigh had her first big girl bath today. This is really exciting for mom cause now she gets to shower alone after six and a half long months. She worked hard at mastering the grabbing of this toy! It kept floating away from her and she really wanted it. Then after all that work getting it she of course drops it. So once again back to work getting the toy.
That's when she decides that two hands and the mouth provided great coverage and insurance not losing it again. She kept track of it for the rest of the bath and made sure this toy was hers once the sister's got in the tub!

2 comments:

Jacki said...

I LOVE IT!!! Now I can watch your babies grow while I'm living 3000 miles away.

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

She is so cute! We still shower Kennedy with us cuz I'm too lazy to fill up the tub with water and break my back trying to give her a bath! haha