Thursday, March 12, 2009

One last stop in Las Vegas!!!!!

So on the way back we had to stop in Las Vegas again and drop my mom off at the airport. She had decided that one way was all the driving she could take. Dallas was suppose to fly home with her but Isaiah had never flown yet so she took him instead. He had a blast and pictures were taken but I haven't gotten any yet...
My dad had wanted us to stop by a few Tiki places for him. So we all got out of the cars and made a night of it. We parked at the Paris hotel and started our little adventure.
The first place we needed to stop at was a place called "Trader Vic's". He wanted a tiki cup that they had there, so we all ran in there to see the restaurant and pick up this cup of a women sitting on a pineapple.
Then it was decided that we wanted to get panda express. That was going to be a bit of a walk, at least this time we had other adults to help us carry all of our kids.
After we got back from eating we stopped and
took a few pictures inside the hotel that we parked out.
It was a great ending to a really fun trip!
These were some Ed Hardy glasses they had, so I took this picture for Chelsey, she's a really big fan. I'm starting to like his stuff also, it's got a great style to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again to my three daughters, two son in-laws, five grandchildren, minus Isaiah, for stopping in Vegas and adding to my tiki addiction. All the mugs are sitting proudly in my collection.