Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our sweet girls trip to the dentist

Brooklyn was such a brave girl at her trip to the dentist.
She listen really well
Did everything they told her to do.
Didn't cry when they gave her the shot.
Held her mouth open nice and big.
And even manage to give me a smile after two fillings.
Mommy felt like the worst mom in the entire world. We brush every day
but the dentist told me how important flossing is
and that I needed to brush for two minutes every time.
I got the worst mother of the year award that day...
You live and learn.
Now we brush AND floss every day.
We time it for two minutes each time.
Let me tell you two minutes is a lot longer then you think,
but worth not watching our little girl go through that.
Even though she was so brave,
I can't sit my kids in pain.
I'm a softy, I know.

2 comments:

J'net said...

It never is fair at the dentist!!
Your mom ate all the candy and got NO
cavities...
I had TONS of cavities and I saved my money
by NOT buying candy???
Brooklyn was SUCH a big girl, Jesse wasn't even
that brave when he had to get 9 fillings last spring...!
OH, happy day!!

Unknown said...

Your family is super cute. Good to hear from you. Keep in touch.