Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blake's first day of first grade!

So Ben and I officially have a first grader!
It is so hard to believe how time has just flown by with our little Blake.

The girls were such great sports in going along for the ride. This was the first day to our early mornings that now begin at 6:30. The summer has allowed us last nights and even later morning so this was a big adjustment.
We all met at our friend Kacey's house so that we could walk the boys to school.

Brooklyn had to keep up with the boys, she can't get left behind anytime!

Mason is in a different class the Blake and Nate are so they had to say their "Goodbye" and I had to of course get one more picture.
Bella took the whole trip on Ben's shoulders!
This is the boys in front of their new class...
Dad and Blake
Mom and Blake
Blake in his new desk, getting ready to start his new year.
This is Mrs. Julian, Blake's new teacher
Here are the four boys in front of their old kindergarten classroom at the end of their first day. They all said it was a great first day of school and I would have to say that I did really good myself also. Not one tear this time! I must say time really does fly when your having fun, to those out there who will one day find yourself in my shoes, make sure you enjoy everyday you have with these sweet little children, this happened a lot sooner then I thought it would.

3 comments:

J'net said...

Yeah! Jesse wouldn't let me walk him to his first day of college!?!? I wanted to take a picture of him and Aaron in their speech class... Jesse said, NO thanks mom! SO sad, they do grow up!
Aloha

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

That is so cute! Good that he has some friends! I dont even want to think about Kennedy going to school. I think Im going to homeschool her FOREVER!! haha

Jillian Goulding said...

SOOOOOO cute!! I miss all my boys from last year!:)