Monday, September 29, 2008

Clean laundry

How many loads do you think this is?
6, 8, or 10
I lost count at fifteen!
Now before you judge think to yourself, am I a mother of four, are there only six years between the four of them and do you hate doing laundry? If you answer yes to any of these questions then I only have one question for you, why aren't you teaching mothers like me how to be a mother like you?
Now my pile isn't always this big, it was abnormally bigger this time so that is why I took the picture. When Chelsey was over for the weekend of HELL she couldn't take my pile anymore and forced me to help her do it. So the 1st picture is the pile at which we started. The 2nd picture is after folded piles of everyone's clean laundry got put away. The 3rd one is of the ironing pile, which I do every time I do laundry.
The 4th one is of things that have already been ironed and needed to be hung up.
The 5th and final one is the pile that Chelsey found of Emry and Isaiah's things that had been left here over time and stuff Blake had grown out of and Isaiah will now be using. What an event, maybe it's me, maybe I truly like to make everything an event... Hahahaha!

2 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

I feel for you!! I hate doing laundry and it's just 3 of us. It drives me crazy though that Jake changes his clothes like at least 3 times a day thus creating more laundry for me! I cant believe you iron every time u do laundry. I just wait till it's time to wear it.

Jacki said...

Very funny intro B! Every mother in your situation would have clothes like that. Please I am not even a mother of 4 and I feel like I have piles like that! I don't mind doing laundry. Throwing clothes in the washer with some soap is actually therapeutic, it's the putting away that gives me anxiety!