Friday, February 20, 2009

Baking Cookies

Who doesn't love a really good sugar cookie?
So this Valentines day holiday we decided to make some...
First we had to start with the best sugar cookie maker I've ever met!
Next Some great kids who love to have fun
and of can do a great job getting dirty.
Then came time to get started...
The boys wrestled with Savanna while we did all the baking
Then once all the cookies were baked the real fun finally got started!
We had pink, purple and white frosting,
we also had heart shaped sprinkles, shredded cinnamon sprinkle
and pink and white sprinkles.
It was so much fun decorating our cookies just the way we wanted them.
The kids loaded them up with as much sugar as the cookie could hold



The best part about all that sugar is the kids could only making it through a few bites and then one by one they would say that they wanted to save it till later. I serouily don't think there is anything better then being a mom, even though it is trying at times, my kids make this the best job in the world.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Yum, where do I place my order??
I LOVE those cookies.
This is A. J'net on Casey's computer. Aloha

Jacki said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! your mom's sugar cookies!!! I am so jealous!