Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First day of kindergarten and second grade

Brooklyn start kindergarten this year. It is so hard to believe that now we have two school age kids. She was so excited to be in her new class. Her best little friend Joey and her got the same class, she was so happy about that.
Brooklyn got a boy teacher (as she says)this year. I wasn't able to go into the class on the first day. He wanted the parents to wait a few weeks before doing that. So this is out front of our apartment.
Blake is in second grade now, he couldn't believe that he got his own desk this year. He was so happy cause also got a male teacher. He thinks he is super funny and really likes him so far. He still doesn't like doing homework but knows he has to get it done. Time sure does fly by, my little babies aren't babies any more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first day is SO HUGE!!
Look like they love school, that's excellent!!!
A. J'net

Jacki said...

Ok is it bad that I look at what your girls are wearing and get super excited that those clothes might be on Jordyn someday? I know, I am so selfish, but I just think you have the cutest little kids EVER and I want my girls to be cute like that too!