Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our last supper

For our last dinner we let Daddy decide what he wanted to eat before he got to enjoy months of military food. Of course he picked sushi, which is a family favorite. It sure was nice eating together for the last time this year. Camey was here with us so she was nice enough to take this picture. Ben has already been gone for 6 weeks today. I know that means that I am way behind on my postings but I am trying to play catch up. We are all doing really good, we get to talk to Ben on Sundays. He writs at least once a week and even though we miss him like crazy, we are so proud of our Daddy! The kids and I say "goodnight to the moon every night and if there is no moon then we say goodnight to the stars. They know it's the same sky their Daddy can see. Thank you to everyone who has helped us get through all of the busy activities four kids tend to have and for giving me some quite time when I am needing my time-outs.

No comments: