Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This thanksgiving was a great one. We started our day off by
watching the thanksgiving parade, which Brooklyn loved.
(Ashley and my Mom were there watching it in person)
Then we started getting ready and headed out to my
Dad and Ami's house for some good cook'in.
Everyone who lives in town was there to share our day with us. I was very thankful that this year we got to share it with my brother in-law Celo.
Here is my dad and Ami with two of the daughters
(I have no idea what I am looking at but it's not the camera and Ashley we missed you a lot).
Of course we needed one with the grandparents and the grand kids.
The food was great and the company was even better.
The kids played outside, having a blast in
the grandparents backyard. They love to climb
anything that will support their little bodies.
Here is my sister Chelsey and her family!
Here's our small clan!
This is one of our amazing kids and my adorable nephews...
We also went out to Ben's family house for another great meal and great company. At that point I had a horrible headache and did not pull out the camera. We spent sometime there having a blast, the kids continued to play outside with Ben. They throw balls, climbed more trees and played a little soccer. I am so thankful to have such a great family. What a blessing it is to have so many people to spend the holidays with. I am also thankful for my husband and children, they are my everything, even though four kids are such a handful, it's really such an amazing amount of love I feel from them all. I also missed my sister Camey a lot and can't wait for her to come home in five weeks! This was a great thanksgiving and better late then never "Happy Thanksgiving".

2 comments:

J'net said...

Fun pictures! Cute kids in that backyard.
Great family pictures, any wall space left for the
NEW pictures?
Off to teach--Christmas music! 'tis the season for many concerts!!! Aloha

Cameyk said...

wow! this looked like a good one. sorry I missed it!!!! Your hair looks great!!!