Tuesday, December 2, 2008

When your not looking...

Ben and I have put our kids on an 8:30 bedtime and sometimes it's not the easiest part of our night. We moved into a three bedroom for a lot of reasons, but one of them was cause Blake kept saying "he needed his own room." Yet every time it come to bedtime all we get is a "I don't want to sleep alone."
Also since Bella had to give up the crib life for
Bayleigh it has been way to easy for her to get
up whenever she wants to. We probably put her
to bed about ten times a night.
Yet the other
night this all didn't happen, it was way to easy.
The kids went right to bed for us,
we didn't hear another word from them.
After about an hour Ben went to go check in on them, sometimes when they go to bed so easily
they tend to turn a T.V. on and watch, as long as it takes for us to realize it's on. Instead this was what Ben found which is probably one of the funniest things our kids have done in a longtime where it involved all three of them.
It wasn't enough to just have Blake sneak in there and sleep with the girls but I guess they thought if they slept one wrapped up in the other they might of made it harder for us to move them.
This was such a sweet thing to see, I guess they really do like each other. It is so much fun to see the things your kids do to make little memories. They might not remember this but it will be something I will never forget. We really do have such great children, even when their breaking the rules, I just love them so much!

4 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures you posted.

It was good to hear from you. I hope everything is going well in your life too. Have a happy holiday season!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

That is probably the cutest thing ever! How did you take the pictures with out waking them up? SOOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS POST BRIT! They're so cute...
I'm glad Blake get's along w/ the girls, since he's forced to grow up w/ them, like I was, but @ least he's got boy cousins really close by!!!!
I love it, & Love you all...
(JAKE)

Jacki said...

It looked like Blake was holding Bella's bottle for her. I love your little babes!