Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a fun birthday it was...

On the 23rd of this month, was my 28th birthday!
I started the day off by being woken up by my husband and kids singing
"Happy Birthday" to me!
Then we headed of to lunch with my Dad and Ami,
we met up with them at Pacific Street Cafe.
(It's one of our favorite places)
What a great group shot!
Grandparents and the grand kids
Then we went home to hang out, here are the
girls just being really silly with each other
I took Dallas out to Kevin at his shop! They flew to Las Vegas
to spend Christmas with Kevin's Family...
It was fun to have Dallas with us there for part of my birthday!
For dinner we went to Mel's with Ben's family.
It is the perfect place for kids!
This sure was a great birthday
This was such a great birthday, I had a blast with all my family and friends I got to spend the day with. Thank you to everyone for all the "Happy Birthday" wishes. Having your birthday so close to Christmas really sucks, but I have a great support system to make it that much better.
(After dinner we did the Christmas light drive around the neighborhood in Rocklin. It is one of my favorite parts of my birthday)



1 comment:

Jacki said...

I love that sweater B! Way cute!