Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk or treat fun...

The last four years we have taken the kids to a
church around the corner from my moms house
to go trunk or treating. This year we had a bunch
of friends and family come with us.
Bayleigh is a baby ballerina here cause it was
84 degrees out and her bunny costume
would of been way to hot for her!
This is Olivia, my friend Kacey's Daughter,
she was such a cute Snow white
Here is our sweet Bella and she was
so excited to be a beautiful Cinderella
Under that very scary mask is
our adorable nephew Isaiah
This is our big girl ballerina
(she's going to be Alice but her costume has not yet arrived)
She was so happy to be the same as Bayleigh...
Blake finally got to be a star wars character this year,
so he chose Darth Maul
His friend Nate came with us
Nate was also star wars,
he wanted to be Jango Fett
Behind this scary mask is
my sweet little brother Dallas
I love Emry's the best, he was the mask
from scary movie and he totally
cracked me up, he is such a funny boy...
Bayleigh sucked on this lollipop
till it was completely gone
"Trunk or treat"
Here's uncle wo-wo being
so funny with Chelsey
and here is a picture of most of our group. Aunt
Kalynn and Uncle Joe were a tree and a banana
and their new baby Kelsea was a baby monkey.
We sure did have a blast and I
am so excited for Halloween to get here!

2 comments:

Jacki said...

Ok those costumes are too cute, besides Isa! That costume is SERIOUSLY DISTURBING!

RayBeck said...

Brit, I can't believe you did not see us at Trunk or Treat. I would of loved to hug on your kids, shaved ice for all of you. We have to get together girl.
Will call you in a couple of days . Would love to see you. Send me your e-mail so I can send you invite on my blog ok. it's rector2@surewest.net

Also, check out our band site, www.zydecoonourmind.com

ok, well, your kids are sooo cute. Beautiful

hugs, Beck