Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fright Fest

So it has been a long time since I had been to Marine World, (which they now call Discovery Kingdom). I think it was with Jenna, Jesse, Camey, Ashley,
Chels, Celo, and the kid bunch over three years ago. My dad and Ami treated us to a day full of fun, and you had to be six or older to come.
For Ben and I that meant three of our kids got to
stay home and so did ALL of their accessories.
It has been a long time since we've be able to spend a day with no stroller.
It was so much fun, we spent the time going on
all the roller coasters that the park had to offer.
Blake was small for some of them but that gave
some of us a bit of down time. We had a blast
spending the day with just Blake, he
always has to share mom and dad time...
Grandpa Duane likes to go on this ride with the boys,
it's the one that throws you around and
around and around, no thanks for me!
I was so glad that we were able to go and spend the day together! Once it became night we went for the haunted houses, I didn't do the first one cause Blake was not going to go in for anything. I was told that this was the scariest one of the night so it sounds like I lucked out, sorry Ami. Emry came out balling even though he had Chelsey's hands over his eyes the entire time. Blake sat out on all the scary parts that he could. The park was crawling with zombies so both boys stayed very close to us the rest of the night. Ami took them to the kid zone at the very end so it was a fun ending for everyone. I just love the holidays and all the fun that goes with it!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Your dad was always so much fun! I love how Blake put his foot down and wouldn't go in the haunted house. I wouldn't either!!