Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An old time favorite!

To me this is one of the few
traditions we had as children...
One of my favorite parts about fall in Apple Hill.
We try to make there at least once a year and
sometimes we are lucky enough to go more.
Chelsey, Celo and the boys came with us
Getting our faces painted is one of the new things we
like to do now on top of everything else.
I love getting my face done, it had to be something Halloween!
Look how big Emry is...
Blake is so darn cute
Sweet Brooklyn
Such a cute Isaiah
Bella is a love
Adorable Bayleigh
The whole gang
Bayleigh with her uncle wo-wo
What a great family picture, Bella wasn't really in
the picture mood but we did it anyways...

4 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Thats so fun! I have only been once but I had an apple donut and it was soooo good.

J'net said...

Great update! That face painting was SO cute!
Glad you are having a fun fall season! See you in
a couple of weeks... 2nd week of Nov. I'm coming back over, TBA. Cute hair cut!!! Luv U, Aloha

Jacki said...

Oh apple hill, how I miss you so much. I like how your kids got the expensive face paintings. We only got a dollar. Those were usually a heart or happy face. Nothing like what you guys got.

Jillian Goulding said...

I love the pics of your kids with their face painting...so adorable!!