Sunday, October 5, 2008

Look at what I did...

So I have been saying lately that I really wanted to get my hair trimmed. My Aunt Jeanette was with me the other day, so she said " lets get your hair cut now, I'll sit in the van with the kids and you can run in." She then continued on to say " You need to do something with a WOW factor involved." So I went in and sat down in the chair thinking to myself " how daring can I be?" I asked the girl to show me 4 inches and after seeing that I thought "nope, more daring" so I asked about how much 8 inches would be. After hearing this another girl said that if I cut 10 inches off I could donate it to Locks of love and my hair would be used to help make a wig. So without thinking I told them to do it, I didn't want to see how much or anything, I just wanted them to do it. So she put it into a ponytail and cut off 10 inches of my hair. I have never had my hair this short and after she cleaned it up and gave it a bit of style, it was close to 12 inches clean off my once long hair. Since this was taking a bit longer then a typical trim Aunt Jeanette ran in to check on me and I really gave her the WOW she to told me to try. I am really enjoying my short hair and am totally glad I did it, I think I have shocked everyone who has seen it, this was pretty daring for me!

3 comments:

Jacki said...

I absolutely love this look on you! You are darling! So cute B!

april astle said...

B!!!!!!!! It really does look cute.

J'net said...

WOW!! Looks like you are lovin' it!
Next time we'll go for highlights!!
Aloha