Monday, October 27, 2008

Making it worth it...

I couldn't past this up... I was at target the other day looking for Halloween shirts for the kids and came across these three. Bayleigh's was only five bucks and I am really into owls right now so this one was perfect. (We call Bayleigh Hootie, so I have been getting a collection of owl wear)
Then I came across these two for Brooklyn and Bella and fell in love with them. Then checked the price tag and did a double gulp. They were close to eight bucks, then times two, plus cute leggings to go with them that were nine bucks, times two, another double gulp. It wasn't really the amount of money, it was the amount of money for something so seasonal.
So I convinced myself that if I had them wear them at least once a week, for three weeks and just flipped them back and forth between the two girls then I would totally get my monies worth. Plus I can past them down next year also.

When I showed the girls the shirts they were so excited, they couldn't wait to wear them. I love that they're Hello Kitty, cause I wore this stuff when I was younger.
I think I have taken pictures every time they wear they them

and even though it might be a bit of over kill, I still love it.

Halloween is becoming one of my favorite holidays around, the kids can't wait to go trick or treating and have all picked out what they're going to be.
Bella is going to be Cinderella
Brooklyn is going to be Alice in wonderland
Bayleigh is going to be the white rabbit
Blake is going to be Darth Maul

3 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

How cute! Your girls are all so photogenic! I love target! I saw that owl shirt there. It is too cute!

Felecia said...

Your kids are SO adorable! Baleigh's outfit is super cute - she totally looks like a little owl with her big, round eyes! lol. :D

I'm adding you to my blog list on my blog! :)

Jacki said...

I am a huge sucker for holiday shirts! I love the ones that you got!