Saturday, October 25, 2008

My sweet Bella

This is a very special little girl, she has been given the name "the lost child" cause of her place in the birthing order. She's not in school yet and not the baby anymore, our time always seems to be spread out with school stuff or baby needs.
Bella is such a good sport about being the third child. Most people I know in this place are the most neediest in the family. Not our sweet Bella, She just waits and waits till she sees a time to get some time to her self. She get to stay up a bit later then the rest of the kids and we wait till she falls asleep to put her bed.She is a very cuddly, loving girl who always makes my heart melt,
even when she's in a grumpy mood.
We were home together the other day just spending
time together and I took some fun pictures of her.
I love having Bell and Me time, I feel so lucky to have her as a daughter.(I love all of my other kids just as much so please don't get the wrong idea
This is just a post for Bella)!

2 comments:

J'net said...

It's OK to post individual child posts!
You have MY permission. Where's the picture
of her new baby? What a little mix of Ashlerly
and you Brit!! Could get her pictures mixed up
easily. Great ideal to have Mommy/one child
time!! That will be SO valuable as they grow...
COME visit!!
Aloha

Jacki said...

I have a cute picture of you and Bella at my wedding. Wait no never mind, I just did the math and I think it is Brooklyn at my wedding. Anyway, your kids are cute!