Wednesday, August 27, 2008

California State Fair

Let the good times roll! For all those who remember the great times that we had at the state fair then you know exactly what that means...
Here we are doing the classic golden bear shot, you can't leave without taking one of these.

The garden was done up to look like Indiana Jones...
This is the Placer county display this year, it looked like a giant tree, they did a great job!
Here we are eating, of course you have to eat when your at the state fair!
Here is Emry acting like Mr. Napkin Head from "The Holiday"
Eating
Here are my mom and I, isn't that the best hat you've ever seen?
Bella being full of smiles, it's a bit blurry but I still loved it.
Emry playing around
I loved this look on my mom, she reminds me of "My Fair Lady"































2 comments:

april astle said...

DANG B!!! I just looked at your blod like two days ago, and now you already have a million new pics. That is so cool. I gave D your blog address so she better send you a line. Love you!!
Apes

Jacki said...

"O wood ant it bee luvely!"

I love you mom's look. That hat seriously rocks! Bella cracks me up in the golden bear photos! So FUN!! Sad that I am missing all of that!!!