Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy 10th birthday Emry

Emry had a double digit this year! He finally hit the big 10 and Chelsey had a pool party for him to celebrate.
There was pizza and crazy bread,
a great fruit salad that our step mom Ami made,
along with a really good cupcake cake that looked like a pool with rafts in it!
Everyone had so much fun swimming and eating. It is always so much fun celebrating kids, they get so excited to see everyone there having fun.
Bella loved the bubble makers that Chelsey got for the kids to play with.
Look how big he has gotten, pretty soon he'll be taller then me!
This is Isaiah, Chelsey's second little boy, I love the way he looks in these goggles!
Chelsey did such a great job again, she always does every year!
Happy birthday to the now decade old birthday boy, we love you so much Emry!

4 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Emry!

daniell miner said...

cute blog "B-NUTS"!!! A just told me about it! I need to get on the ball with blogging...total slacker!!! your chumps are soo cute! love u b!

Jacki said...

What a fun day!!! Chelsey does always throw fun birthday parties and I just can't believe Emry is 10! That is so weird he is that old!

J'net said...

Happy 10 EMRY!
You are getting SO tall and grown up!
Bella looks JUST like her aunts!!
I thought that was Ashley with her in the pool,
but NO it was Chelsey...
I guess I looked more like Aunt Carol,
so I understand!
Aloha
GREAT BLOGGING!!!