Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Am I old enough

How young is to young to love the drumstick?

We were eating dessert after dinner one night and Bayleigh thought that I needed to share mine with her. I would let her suck on the ice cream and then take my turn. She quickly realized that I would take it away from her from time to time. So she learned fast that if she just took the cone from me she could get as much as she wanted and I would not be able to take it back for my turn. She went to town on it and tried to get as much down as possible before I took it back!
She had quite a grip on it when I finally tried to take it back. Some of it sorta broke off when I finally got it back. She sure did love that chance to eat this little ice cream treat. We thought this was such a fun little moment to share with you!

2 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

How cute!!!! Oh my gosh I love those pics. They are priceless! Can you blame her?

Jacki said...

Oh she loves her food! What an adorable little girl Brittiny!