Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Condo cleaning day...

Today we went out and clean a condo. It is a vacation spot that a family owns and rents out for some Kauai fun. Bayleigh thought that taking a little cat nap on the way out there sounded like the best idea!
They have a deck that was along the back of the condo. You could sit out there and watch the ocean smash against the rocks, with huge swells of water flying up in the air.
I still can't believe how blue the water was. It felt like my eyes couldn't get enough of all the beauty the island had to offer. Everywhere you looked it was something just as beautiful as the last thing you just saw.

2 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

I love the blue water! I want to go so bad! Bayleigh is such a smiler! I love it! She is so beautiful.

Jacki said...

I hope my mom paid you for helping her. :)