Friday, August 29, 2008

My little sister Camey

My little sister Camey has been living her life in Switzerland for the last eight months. She is working for a family as a nanny taking care of their three adorable daughters. On her free time she gets to go to places like Paris, The South of France, The Swiss Alps, Italy and Amsterdam to name a few. She just got back from Spain where she got to take part in the worlds biggest tomato fight, listening to her stories are so crazy, cause other parts of the world do just wild things! I miss her so much but I know she is having a blast doing once in a life time opportunities with her life. We love you and miss you so much, Camey.

3 comments:

Jacki said...

She is pretty AMAZING!!! What an awesome experience for her!

Jillian Goulding said...

I can't believe you have a blog and we haven't talked about it!! Now you can see my blog too. I love the pics from the fair. Why are your kids so darn cute?!? I can't wait to have Brooklyn next year (cross our fingers)!

J'net said...

GO Camey, GO!!!
Pictures look like a lot of fun is being had!
Aloha